What is the max limit of places for troops available in the castle?
There is a max limit of 35 places available to set troops in your castle. Each Pavillion gives +3 places (you can build a maximum of 10 Pavillions), plus the Citadel gives +5 places.
Where can I get the Elves, Orcs or Dwarves?
For a limited time you can purchase up to three of each of these warriors after completing the following quests:
- “Spirits of the Wood” mission — Elven archeress;
- “Terror of the Seas” mission — Orc berserker;
- “Furious Pursuit” mission — Dwarf bomber.
All units bought are added to your inventory. If they do not appear, please clear your browser cache and reload the app page.
You can also obtain these units in the Morgana’s Chests by a low chance.
Finaly, after completing the corresponding missions, these units can be trained for crystals in the Barracks and on the Archery range.
Why didn’t I get Mages after completing “The Academy” or “Sorceror’s Strife” mission?
The units are not supposed to be added to your army after completing these quests. The Mages joining you in the campaign missions is just a role-playing part of the game.
How will a unique warrior’s stats increase after buying the upgrade?
Unique warriors upgrades are purchased in the Shop, at the “Soldier upgrade” tab: each unit has its current stats and the stats it will have after the upgrade displayed. The purchased upgrade increases all basic parameters of the unit, and the special abilities don’t change.
How can I get unique warriors?
- Stormcaller — can be obtained in the Dragonling’s Store.
- Elven archeress — can be purchased after completing the “Spirits of the Woods” mission (campaign).
- Orc berserker — can be purchased after completing the “Terror of the Seas” mission (campaign).
- Dwarf bomber — can be purchased after completing the “Furious Pursuit” mission (campaign).
- Amazon — can be obtained by chance in the “Halloween 2013 chest” from the Dragonling’s Store.
- Skullturion — was a prize unit in one of the past events. Currently unavailable.
- Zombie — was a prize unit in one of the past events. Currently unavailable.
- Mountkeeper — can be obtained by chance in the “New Year 2014 chest” from the Dragonling’s Store.
- Scarecrow — can be obtained by chance in the “Halloween 2013 chest” from the Dragonling’s Store.
- Snow Queen — can be obtained by chance in the “New Year 2014 chest” from the Dragonling’s Store.
- Konung — was a prize unit in the “Sea Doggz” event of 2014. Currently unavailable.
- Headless Horseman — was a prize unit in the “Headless Horseman” event of 2014. Now can be obtained by chance in the “Halloween 2014 chest” from the Dragonling’s Store.
- Pilpo — was a prize unit in the “Winter Games” event of 2014. Now he can be obtained by chance in the “New Year 2015 chest” from the Dragonling’s Store.
- Barbarian — is obtained after collecting the four ingredients that are dropped by chance from the Morgana’s chests.
- Mathildegard — can be obtained after completing the “Powder Plot” event. This event is available from level 20.
- Witch Hunter — can be obtained on level 50 after completing the campaign mission "Postscriptum".
- All Frost Golems — were prize units in the “Winter games” event of 2015. Currently unavailable.
- Leprechene brothers — were prize units in the “Leprechaun Day" event of 2015. Currently unavailable.
- Grukker — can be obtained after completing the “Sea Doggz” event. This event is available for the players who didn't start the “Sea Doggz” event in the summer '14. Level 10 required.
- Spearletons, Skele-archers and Damned swordmasters — are available in the Shop for silver dragoons.
- Ghost Minotaur — was a prize unit in the “Halloween” event of 2015. Currently unavailable.
- Minotaur — is available in the Shop for golden dragoons.
- Darke Elf — is available in the Shop for silver dragoons.
- Dragon — is the special reward for the covenant who owns the capital in the Realm War.
Where can I get the Elite warriors?
Some of regular warriors are represented in the elite version with additional abilities (for example, the Elite Guardsman, the Elite Champion, the Elite Pyropath etc.). These units can be obtained, only if you participate in the Realm War.
Elite warriors are trained with other units in their respective buildings: the Barracks, the Archery range, the Horseyard and the Mage Tower. Access to elite warrior’s training opens, when your Covenant reaches an appropriate Covenant rank in the Realm War. Required ranks for opening elite units can be seen in the building where the unit is trained.
All elite warriors occupy the same population slots as their regular version.
If these warriors are killed in battles, you can resurrect them either for regular crystals, or for dragoncrystals (a special currency of the Realm War).
How does the resurrection work?
You are given specific amount of time to revive a warrior at the Shrine. If you don’t do this, the unit will disappear forever. Warriors can be resurrected:
- one by one — ordinary units are restored with gold, unique warriors — with crystals;
- all at once — with crystals (all warriors will appear in your inventory).
Note 1: All units obtained as a prize can be only revived with crystals.
Note 2: The time during which you can start the process of revival is different for each warrior. For example, you have 8 hours to start the revival of the Minotaur, while the Ghost Minotaur’s resurrection can be started within 336 hours.
Important! If you cancel revival in the Shrine, then the warrior dies. Please, always check the time during which your warriors will be revived and choose wisely which one of them you’d like to revive first.
The resurrection of unique warriors.
The unique warriors are revived the other way than regular troops. The unique units are those whom players can obtain in events or in chests from the Dragonling’s store.
These units cannot die in the Shrine. Instead, they ‘will have some rest’: stop occupying the population slots and participating in attacks and castle defense for a while. If you don’t want to wait, you’ll be able to revive them for crystals as before.
Such units do not appear in the Shrine, they stay on the same spot on the field with a special sign (the glass of ale). You can click on the warrior to see the time of rest and speed-up option.
At the moment the list of unique warriors include:
- Snow Queen
- Headless Horseman
- All Frost Golems
- Leprechene brothers
- Ghost Minotaur
How many places do troops and buildings occupy in the castle?
Buildings don't influence your castle's population except for Archer towers and unique towers: each takes 1 slot. All infantry units take 1 slot each, cavalry, siege weapons and mages occupy 2 slots. Elite units such as Ent takes 4 slots and Minotaurs take up 3 slots. Konung, Snow Queen, Scarecow, Mathildegard, all Frost Golems take 2 slots. All other unique units take up 1 slot. Despite the number of places, each unit takes a single square.
What is the elite units limit in a Castle?
The Amazon limit is 5 units, Elvish Archers – 3 units, Orc Berserkers – 3 units, Dwarf Bombers – 3 units, Ents – 2 units, Minotaurs – 3 units, Darke Elves - 3 units, Stormcaller - 2 units.