Please try the following basic troubleshooting steps as they may help resolve the issue:
Try to launch the game in another browser or play the game in Gameroom.
Update your browser version. We recommend following browsers:
Use the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Click here to learn how to install or upgrade your Flash Player.
Follow these instructions:
Clear your browser Cache.
If you have tried all of the steps listed above and your game still is not loading, please follow also these additional Troubleshooting steps:
Use Hardware Acceleration in your browser:
Flash Player issues
If your Flash Player is crashing or freezing:
- Always make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.
Click here to learn how to install or upgrade your Flash Player.
- Clear your Flash Cookies.
- Close unnecessary browser tabs and windows.
We recommend that you do not have more than 1 browser tab or window opened at the same time that uses Flash Player.
- If the above steps did not work please try to uninstall and re-install your Flash Player. (Uninstall instructions: PC / Mac).
If your Flash Player is not loading:
- Ensure that your Flash Plugin is enabled in your browser.
Follow the instructions from Adobe's help pages:
- Check if any security applications could be blocking your Flash Player.
Some security applications and browser add-ons such as Ad Blocker, Flash Blocker or Script Blocker may block the game or its related components, and prevent it from loading or functioning properly.
We do not recommend disabling your security applications entirely; instead you can try to disable them temporarily to see if this solves the problem and then manage their settings or create an exception to allow the game and its related components. Please refer to your security application's documentation or support for instructions.