- Arcane qrystal is required for producing seals of elements in the Dwarven Smithy. It can be purchased in the Elite Wares Shop with silver dragoons.
- Cavalier’s pike and Knight’s shield are used to get access to cavalry unit upgrades in the Arsenal. These objects are produced in level 5 Smithies.
- Elite archer armour is required for mounted archer upgrades in the Arsenal. It can be produced in a level 5 Smithy.
- Ideal chassis and Ideal mechanism are used to get access to siege ballista upgrades in your Arsenal. This object is produced in a level 3 Smithy.
- Spearman’s armour and Halberd are required to carry out spearmen upgrades in the Arsenal. It can be produced in a level 2 Smithy.
- Marksman’s armour and Long bow are required to carry out marksmen upgrades in the Arsenal. It can be produced in a level 2 Smithy.
- Weak healing potions, Unicorn horns and Scrolls of valor are required for high-level troops upgrades; they can be purchased in the Elite Wares Shop with bronze dragoons. Scrolls of valor are randomly dropped from destroyed enemy Citadels in assaults as well. Their total limit is 10.
- Engineering plans are only used for high-level building upgrades: warehouses, farms, lumber mills, quarries, mines and archer towers. The plans can be purchased in the elite items shop with bronze dragoons.
- Swordsman’s, spearman’s and archer’s rings are needed to research and upgrade heroes and units. You can get them in the elite goods shop for bronze dragoons.
- Knight's armor and Great sword are required for training Templars in the Barracks and upgrading them in the Arsenal; besides, Knight Armor is also needed for training Champions in the Horseyard. They can be purchased in the Elite Wares Shop with silver dragoons.
- Angel’s tear is a rare ingredient required for high level building, unit and hero upgrades. It can be purchased for qrystals.
- Protection shields can be purchased in the Dragonling's store for qrystals.
There are 3 types of protection from enemy attacks so far:
- 24 hour protection shield. You can activate another shield 3 days after 24 hours protection has expired.
- 3 day shield protects from enemy attacks for 3 days. You can activate another shield 9 days after the 3 day shield has expired.
- Week-long shield protects from enemy attacks for 7 days. You can activate another shield 3 weeks after the 7 day shield has expired.
The player who activated the shield will still be open for an assault, however attacks won’t show in the revenge list and the protected player will not receive any penalties in ranking points or resources.
What are Dragoons? What can I spend them on?
Dragoons are special dragon doubloons that are given as a reward for becoming a member of one of 3 player Leagues. All Bronze League members receive 50 bronze dragoons, all Silver League members receive 50 bronze dragoons + 20 silver dragoons, and all Golden League members receive 50 bronze dragoons + 20 silver dragoons + 5 golden dragoons each week. Rewards for the League membership are given out every Monday.
You can spend dragoons in the Elite Wares Shop on special items required for unit upgrades as well as on elite units.
Please note that no Dragoons will be received after you leave the League.