Click on the arrow icon at the bottom right corner of the screen: the Tools panel will open for you.
- "Sell" — sells a structure/decoration/warrior. Click on the coins button and then click on the structure/decoration/warrior you would like to sell: it will be removed from your castle, and you will get some coins.
- "Move to inventory" — moves your warriors and decor to the inventory. Units in the inventory do not affect your castle's population. Buildings cannot be stored in the inventory.
- "Rotate" — rotates an object 90 degrees.
- "Move" — click here to move an object to another place.
There are two gray buttons at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the button with a gear on it to open the main settings menu.
- Language switch — allows you to choose the language.
- "Sounds" — enables/disables interface/environment sounds.
- "Music" — enables/disables background music.
- "Image quality" — by clicking on a triangle icon you will switch between different graphic quality modes, which will allow boosting the game performance.
- "Fullscreen" — toggles the full-screen mode on/off.
- TAB — press tab to see how many slots a building occupies.
- SPACE — skip a turn in combat.
- SHIFT — map scaling. Hold Shift to zoom out in a normal mode. To go to the zoomed-out full-screen mode, hold Shift and click on the full-screen button.