Please try the following troubleshooting steps as they may help solve the issue:
Try to launch the game in another browser.
Update your browser version. We recommend the following browsers:
Use the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
- Click here to learn how to install or upgrade your Flash Player.
Follow these instructions:
Flash Player issues
If your Flash Player is crashing or freezing:
- Always make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.
Click here to learn how to install or upgrade your Flash Player.
- Clear your Flash Cookies.
- Close unnecessary browser tabs and windows.
- If the above steps did not work please try to uninstall and re-install your Flash Player. (Uninstall instructions: PC / Mac).
If your Flash Player is not loading:
- Ensure that the Flash Plugin is enabled in your browser.
Follow the instructions from Adobe's help pages:
- Check if any security applications could be blocking your Flash Player.
Some security applications and browser add-ons such as Ad Blocker, Flash Blocker or Script Blocker may block the game or its related components, and prevent it from loading or functioning properly.
We do not recommend disabling your security applications entirely; instead, you can try to disable them temporarily to see if this solves the problem and then adjust their settings or create an exception to allow permission to the game and its related components. Please refer to your security application's documentation or support for instructions.