You may have loading problems due to Adobe Flash Player issues.
If Adobe Flash isn't working in Chrome browser please try the troubleshooting steps below.
- Click on the Secure connection icon at the top right
- Choose "Always allow on this site" beside "Flash"
- Reload the page
If you still get a white screen or the loading bar stops at a certain percentage, please try the following steps one by one and restart the game after each of them until the problem is solved:
- Reload the game page.
- Clear your browser cache. Click here to see the guide.
- Check if your Adobe Flash Player is up to date, and try updating it if it is not. Click here to visit Adobe official website.
- Clear the local storage in your Adobe Flash Player. Click here to see the guide.
- Disable your browser's antivirus/ad-block extensions or add-ons.
- Close all other browser tabs.
- Update your internet browser to the latest version.
- Try to launch the game in another browser. Please note that Knights: Clash of Heroes works best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Restart your computer.
- Close all other applications.
- Check your computer for spyware or malware.
- Disable your antivirus software.
- Unplug your router and then plug it in again.
- Check that no one else is using the same Internet connection.
- If you are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, try to use a cable to improve your connection.
- Try to play on a different Internet network (public Wi-Fi or office network).
- Try to play on another computer.