Click on the white arrow at the bottom right corner of the screen: the Tools panel will open for you.
- "Sell" — sells a structure/decoration/unit. Click on the button with a bulldozer and then click on the structure/decoration you would like to demolish: it will be removed from your base, and you will get some coins. Dismissing troops, however, won't give you any resources.
- "Rotate" — rotates an object 90 degrees.
- "Move" — click here to move an object to another place on your base.
There are four green buttons at the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on the button with a gear on it to open the main settings menu.
- "EN" ("DE", "FR", "RU") — switches the language.
- "Sounds on/off" — enables/disables interface/gunfire sounds and troops speech.
- "Music on/off" — enables/disables background music.
- "Toggle graphics quality" — by clicking on a triangle icon you will switch between different graphic quality modes, which will allow boosting the game performance.
- "Toggle fullscreen" — toggles on/off the Full-screen mode.
- Buttons "+" and "—" zoom the window in and out.