Mine is a defensive object, which is available from HQ 4. Its features:
- Up to 6 Mines can be set at your base.
- Mines are invisible for enemies, but they show up when approached closely.
- Mines blow up in 3 seconds after their detection, and they inflict damage to all robots located in the damage area.
- Mine damage depends on mech location: damage is higher at the epicenter, at the periphery – lower.
- Mines have no splash damage, so you can place them next to your buildings.
- Mines are built and upgraded like ‘Tesla’ traps.
- Mines are automatically activated only once per battle.
- Mines damage radius is higher than the one of ‘Tesla’ trap.