If you are experiencing loading issues while trying to access SuperCity via Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome or another browser, please try switching to the Facebook Gameroom.
If you would like to continue using a browser to play SuperCity, and you keep getting a message saying the Flash content was blocked or the Flash Player Plugin is outdated, you should enable it manually or allow it to always load the Flash content automatically.
Please follow these instructions to allow your Flash Player Plugin load audio, video, and games automatically (we recommend to use Google Chrome).
The Adobe Flash plugin lets you hear and see Flash audio and video content on Chrome on your computer. If you're using a mobile device, Flash won't work on Chrome.
By default, Chrome asks if you want to run Adobe Flash when you visit a page that has such content. Click to see the Flash content.
Let Flash videos, animations, and games play automatically on Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome browser.
- On the upper right corner of the screen, click More Settings.
- At the bottom of this list, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content settings.
- Find the "Flash" section.
- If you trust the websites you visit and want videos, animations, and games to be playable automatically, choose Allow sites to run Flash.
Please follow this link to find out more.